Finally, Jeff brings us the lengthy defense of Waterworld that all our readers have been clamoring for.
Jeff grapples with the history of the sequel, what it means for Hollywood creativity, and if the 3rd film in a franchise is always inherently bad.
Jeff takes a look at the 6 year streak of summer comedies inflicted upon us by Adam Sandler.
More in this category
- Best Summer Ever: No One Under 17 Admitted
- Best Summer Ever: The Social Responsibility of Velociraptors
- Best Summer Ever: The Boys of Summer
- Best Summer Ever: Of Comedies and Communism
- Best Summer Ever: Starting With the Worst